Sunday 11 August 2019

Green withens by accident Saturday

We'll off we went in the camper van, as we got to junction 22 it made a funny noise so parked up where I usually park the weather was shite
Whilst the wife phoned the RAC, I put the kettle on got out the bins and watched a lull in the weather saw 2 wheatears head sw towards rockingstones. I headed up the depot track 3 goldfinch feeding on thistles they brighten up a dull wet day then what happened next was really amazing a dozen swallows flew up the valley struggling in the wind and rain 2 nearly hit me, I heard a crow looked round a HOBBY going full pelt chasing the swallows!! Amazing
Eventually we were back on the road and soon got to Pilling where the weather was not much better! I was chatting about the hobby and how you just have to be in the right place at the right time.

How on earth we put this up is beyond me 

No comments: