Monday 19 April 2021

Off work lol

On Friday I somehow managed to fire a 90mm
Nail into my thumb😳 after a 6 wait at Harrogate a&e the fantastic NHS staff got it out after a lot of swearing by my the nurse gave me entonox ( very recommended 🥳) 

No pain no blood wired 

So an early finish Friday and my boss gave me Monday off

Saturday morning was spent at swillington 

Reed buntings are very showy 

Hate greylags but hey 

The old canal lock

Sunday was chilled 

Monday off to swillington 

At lemonroyd lake I heard the sound of bearded tits!yep a pair darting a found the reeds showing really well but the camera just couldn’t focus
After a good few minutes one flew past me landing in a tree 
Best views I’ve ever had 





A water rail called plus 2 bitterns also 8 Cetti’s warblers a red kite over the hillside 


1 comment:

Stewart said...

Great Beardies Darrell...