Tuesday 2 November 2010

large ego aka the hardman of birding

i like a bit of juicy gossip as much as the next birder,so this e-mail from a certain listserve certainly puts puts Mr Evans not as George Michael but as 'THE BOSS' libellous bloggers be aware!! he will come and sort it out!!

ive witheld the recpients name

''**** *****

I do not participate in Birdforum threads as a matter of choice but if you
would like to continually talk about me in a libellous way, can you kindly
email me directly or perhaps place your vitriol on here so that I can
respond directly to your claims.

As far as I know, you don't know me from Adam and have never spoken to me
and know nothing about me or how I operate.

I shall be visiting Tacumshin this week and with any luck, it may be
possible to link up with you. I can drive over to west Cork if need be because
the irritation you are causing me knows no bounds and I would like the
opportunity to sort it out

Lee G R Evans''


3 comments:

Skev said...

You've misunderstood - he's only going to see the "Northern" Hen Harrier - it's just been badly edited and deliberately phrased to show him in a bad light - exactly the same happened to George Micheal you know ....

I guess this was sent before he duly participated in the massive thread I've just trawled though - some really funny stuff on there.

The Leicester Llama said...

It's always a bit rich when Evans starts talking about other people's 'libellous' comments. He clearly knows fuck all about libel, or he would realise that almost everything he says about other birders is genuinely libellous.

davidearlgray said...

Go on Darrell, Fight Fight! Fight! Lol